PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

Awwww, nice, I was looking at these but with the B400 filter (visual) could not justify the cost. (Well I could but the wife won't).

Guest Tweedledum

Very nice Phil & congrats on your upcoming birthday. But now we have clouds at night thanks to Pete and clouds for the day from you!

Very nice Phil & congrats on your upcoming birthday. But now we have clouds at night thanks to Pete and clouds for the day from you!

You can't blame me Damian, mine was only a tiny purchase! :)

This must be ALL down to Phil with a cracking purchase like that :thumbsup:

Im expecting some astro pics now from you and Di with the FLT Kim :)

Always wanted one of these since getting back into astro all those years ago, Berlebach Uni28 Ash tripod, this will complement the 127 EDT and HEQ5 nicely

berlebach_uni-18_tripod_heq5_eq6.jpg

• Like 1

Tripod, just arrived and been playing with it, assembled with meade 127 and heq5, tis a thing of beauty. Cos its the uni 28 I canset it to nax height and it will take my 4" f15 as well. :-)

I like tripods :-) :-)

Very nice Phil. :thumbsup:

Perhaps you can enlighten me as to what the numbers mean as in the uni 18 and uni 28. Obviously the 28 is the larger, but otherwise the numbers don't seem to relate to the specs.