PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

Kendrick 0.965" heater strip and 2 into 1 phono socket. NOW my dew stuff is sorted.

A 2 inch WO Diagonal and a Baader 2 inch 2 click stop clamp with an m56 thread for synta fracs.

SkyWatcher 300p Flexline Dob :)

Phwoar aperture upgrade!! You will get some awesome views with that Dan! Congrats mate!

A BST Explorer 8mm eye piece. Thanks Damian and Pete the courier. ;)

A moon map for the campervans sliding door card, a value and valuable interior refurb. B)

Phwoar aperture upgrade!! You will get some awesome views with that Dan! Congrats mate!

Thanks Felix, I can't wait to start DSO hunting with it :)

Guest Kheldar

Vango carpet to match the tent, keep it nice and safe from all those muddy footprints :D

Now how much will a tent fridge cost me as well ....

Johns poor old Skytee is now loaded to breaking point, even though the counterweight (Damians ST120) is no where near heavy enough.

It is amazing how metal bends and flexes :D .

Just had to try fitting it all together. It might just allow me to have a little wobbly look whilst awaiting a Meade LX80.

Cheers John and Pat.

It is a really nice simple mount and will be brilliant for smaller scopes.

bought a wixey, now i can make sure that the ra and dec axis are exactly vertical and horizontal

No problem Damian, I will bring it down with your 120.

You'll get Cygnus and the zenith with the Skytee.

On the AZ4 you need to lower a tripod leg and chance it toppling over.