PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

A couple of these 5mm LED's

Where did you get these from Mick? I assume they are for illuminating your setting circle read out?

Where did you get these from Mick? I assume they are for illuminating your setting circle read out?

I was just thinking the same thing!

Guest Rock Doctor

Cambridge photographic star atlas.

Its brilliant with the chart on one side and the photograph of same section of sky on the other. Shame it's not spiral bound and laminated for taking outside.

Guest Rock Doctor

Cambridge photographic star atlas.

Its brilliant with the chart on one side and the photograph of same section of sky on the other. Shame it's not spiral bound and laminated for taking outside.

I agree, the Cambridge Photographic is a fantastic atlas. I like to study it on a cloudy night or in preparation for an observing session.

Checked out what Dave had bought, the Cambridge photographic star atlas.and ordered one myself!

2 inch 2x Powermate, absolutely mint condition :) yeeeaahh! Big thanks to Eddy for the first heads up and Ron for another nudge not long after Eddy :)

Edited by catman161

2 inch 2x Powermate, absolutely mont condition :) yeeeaahh! Big thanks to eddy for the first heads up and Ron for another nudge not long after eddy :)

Very nice!

Well done Felix, I'm envious.

Just received the "Webb Society Deep-Sky Observer's Handbook"-Volume 2 Planetary and Gaseous Nebulae.

Thanks guys :) sorry Pete. I actually almost didn't buy it but we came to a mutually agreeable arrangement in the end :D

Uprated Azi bolts for the HEQ5 !

( and some Bose headphones, at last!!)

Edited by Ron Clarke