PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

Bloke at work, 2 family members got him the exact same thing, I jokingly offered him a tenner and he snapped my hand off.

Another Bahtinov mask for the ed80 for when I get the F/R, 5" Dew band and 4 channel Hitech dew heater control thingy me bob. Next purchase should be a mount :facepalm:

Modded Canon 1000d arrived back from Astronomiser, need some clear sky to try it please??

Been after some Bins for a while and just bought a set of Visionary Neoma 15X70 :D can't wait to get my hands on them :D

Wonders of the universe and wonders of the solar system on blue ray for £10, bargain!!!!

Fancy these myself - cheapest I can find is £11.99 delivered for both from play.com. If its still at that price come payday I'll be making a purchase :)

Ally case for the Meg 72, (thanks for the link Stephen!) and a 21mm Baader Hyperion EP.

(Oh and an iPad!)

Edited by Ron Clarke

Guest Antares_Paul

Canon 1000D body. Back up camera in case the 450D malfunctions. Or may send for modding and sell on.

Dew-Not heater strip for the finder guider.

Regards.

Guest Kheldar

SX EFW has gone back to be replaced with TruTek Superslim EFW

Baader Filters (CLRGB, HaHbSiiOiii)

WO GT81 Flattener

I'm now done ... for now ;) Imaging rig Mark 27 almost ready to go!

Guest Rock Doctor

for my coversion to the darkside I've just got a Hitecastro mount hub pro, a JMI EVO1 focuser c/w with motor and a set of Astrodon LRGB 1.25 inch filters :)  All I need now is a EFW2 filter wheel and some clear skies.

nice buys Dave,

i have also managed to finally get a Canon 1100d with a EF-S 18-55 mark 3 lens, new for a very reasonable £250 !

yeh, calling it an early birthday present to myself.

mister postman just been with a nice check for my fence that was driven into by a little old lady a few weeks ago, just in time !