PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. Ă—
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

Three 11" ADM dovetail plates - got the Tal on one of 'em. :)

Three!!!

Now that's just being greedy.

I've only got one, but mines 15" long :P .

If it is as it appeared in the pictures it will be Pete :) just 12 months old and used once. Bought as a pair if 13mm ethos' at last years astrofest for binoviewing but never used for this purpose! Bargain :)

Can't wait to see what you think to the Ethos when you do a first light report. There will be a big grin on your face. The view will be so wide, you'll feel you could climb in and walk around inside it. :D .

I'm hoping it'll be clear tonight and I can do a first light report tomorrow and also maybe get a glimpse of this asteroid cloud permitting.

Guest CodnorPaul

Thought I should update!

As well as the below I now have:

Seat to save the old back

A world famous Baz Battery (massive thank you again)

And a 2" Celestron XLT Diagonal - am holding fire on 2" eyepieces for a while but upgraded for better reflectivity

Just need a decent weather forecast now!

Very nice, 200 or 250P?

Only a 200, didn't have the extra Ă‚Â£150, plus I barely come across money so it will be easier to save for the extras :)

A 'William Optics' SCT star diagonal adapter.

Arrived today, less than 24 hours after i had ordered it from 'Green Witch'.   Fantastic service  :)