PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

Just got yet another finder to add to my collection.

Telrad from Pat, thanks.

"Finders 'R Us", Mansfield, Notts. :)

I'm waiting to see your set up now, I'm expecting to see a RDF on top of a finder attached to a finder on the telrad strapped to a st105 on the Meade :lol:

2 inch nosepiece adapter for SPC900NC from bern at modern astronomy :)

Is not to see if its better pat is just cos of focus issues with the extra length that the 1.25 inch adapter on the Powermate-I can remove that now and slot the two inch adapter straight in. Still use 1.25 inch IR filter in the 2 inch adaptor.

Ok confused stick a pic up of the adapter ?

Pat

Check out the other thread about 2 inch adapter pat-I've out pics in there to stop cluttering up this thread with my ramblings :) Mods please feel free to remove my rambling posts about the 2 inch adapter from this thread-we can discuss in the other thread pat

"Pelicase 1600"

Now that's just too posh Felix - I feel very working class with my battered Maplins special offer cases now lol :)

Oh dear - not doing my image any good here - gonna have to get a case from Harrods or something lol

Guest Kheldar

You could not resist then

still undecided myself

Nope caved in :blush: As nice as the res on the 814 chip is ... those are some tiny pixels ... time will tell if I'm wrong :D

Guest andyboy1970

Oh dear - not doing my image any good here - gonna have to get a case from Harrods or something lol

Just cover it in Carbon fibre effect paper.  ;)

I've now have a deer stalker hat, hopefully it'll get some use, if not it can double up as a polishing cloth.  :P

Need some pics of this Cazz. Preferably taken whilst you are actually stalking :D .

"Pelicase 1600"

Now that's just too posh Felix - I feel very working class with my battered Maplins special offer cases now lol :)

Bargain, second hand and bright bright yellow! Ain't gonna trip on it the dark that's for sure!

Bresser Messier R-152S F5 - The one in the photo at top left of this page.

With HEQ5 tripod, 300mm extension pillar, Skytee 1 and revelation 2" wide angle EP.

Purchased from Damian, with thanks.

SWIMBO doesn't know yet. I've tried to hide it away, but have you seen the size of it! So it's only a matter of time :whistle:

Guest T A WOW

I was just looking at one of those bresser 152 achro's on eBay. Only want the OTA though really. If you ever want to sell it let me know :)

I was also watching the one on eBay Tobias.

No intentions of selling it at the moment, but if I do, I will give you a shout first.

I'm really pleased to have this fine scope and have already seen how well it performed when it belonged to Damian.