PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

Not astro related but I've just got a Boardman Hybrid pro to replace my 20 year old trail bike. So I can start getting out in the fresh air again :)

Guest Antares_Paul

Not astro related but I've just got a Boardman Hybrid pro to replace my 20 year old trail bike. So I can start getting out in the fresh air again :)

Aah another cyclist  :)

I have just purchased a BT20 light for my commuter bike. 750 lumens in 'turbo' mode  B)

Regards.

Guest dawson

(My confession is i accidentally got a 2x Tal barlow too. When it's clear and my back is working and i've got time i'm going to compare the two, but still probably sell on the Tal)

Baader Skysurfer V

and running with my normal luck with astro stuff.....its faulty and i have to return it :lol:

Will await new replacement :(

I have had a complete scope reshuffle which I do annually

300p GOTO, 130pds and mak 127 out

ED80 with all the goodies, Celestron C8 in

I will probably use what's left to get a heq5 upgrade from my eq5 :-)

Haha I still have the skytee2 I don't think I could ever let than one go!! If I do ill let you know first kim :-)

Guest T A WOW

Revelation smartphone holder and universal digiscoping adapter off telescope house. So now i can put all you imagers to shame with my little smartphone. Who needs CCD! :D (if only)

I must stop going in to Maplins

http://www.maplin.co.uk/10.2in-widescreen-digital-tv-with-usb-port-653250

Ive retired my old CRT monitor for use with the Mintron and got one of these, special offer at the mo and also this was the last one in the shop so they knocked a bit more off. Hopefully try it out tonight. No record to USB on AVI input but not really bothered about that, its the live viewing I want it for. Also the next star party I stay locked in my van due to weather and illness I shall have freeview TV to keep me company

Waterproof, windproof and very well insulated ski pants.

Not quite the height of fashion, but I reckon they'll keep me warm as toast in sub zero temperatures.

I don't do skiing :)

Waterproof, windproof and very well insulated ski pants. Not quite the height of fashion, but I reckon they'll keep me warm as toast in sub zero temperatures.No shame in how you look in them Pete-I wear all my snowboarding gear or winter observing :) I don't do skiing :)

I wear my snowboarding gear for winter observing. I also wear them for snowboarding :) Great purchase. Edited by catman161

LOL Felix.

I normally look like a Michelin man whilst observing anyway, I have so many layers on. I hate being cold. Can't enjoy observing while shivering.

I also got two neck warmer, hoody type things which are even less fashionable, but they are cheap and far better than a scarf.

Nice Eddy, that's geed me up to get my Giant out in the mud again soon, need the exercise

Does the 1.9 D mean its diesel ;)