PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

10 Micron GM1000 and mount

Oh no you didn't?!! Seriously Sheila?!!! I am ridiculously jealous!! Congrats on a seriously awesome piece of kit :) the pictures aren't Working on tapatalk on my iPhone so I am gonna go login in on laptop!!!

10 Micron GM1000 and mount Oh no you didn't?!! Seriously Sheila?!!! I am ridiculously jealous!! Congrats on a seriously awesome piece of kit :) the pictures aren't Working on tapatalk on my iPhone so I am gonna go login in on laptop!!!

think i just fixed that..... not a geek me :wacko:

OMG! It is actually gorgeous!!!Did you buy it new? Where from?! Sorry-I am appearing more excited than you! Congrats again-15 min unguided exposures here you come!

OMG! It is actually gorgeous!!!Did you buy it new? Where from?! Sorry-I am appearing more excited than you! Congrats again-15 min unguided exposures here you come!

i bought it off Ian King, have had it a little while but dare not fess up to you lot.  Actually expect up to 30 minute unguided and more according

to the guy at SGL with one :o

30mins?!! That's brilliant!! Actually I'd expect it for the price :) Hope to see some great pics from you soon Sheila :)

30mins?!! That's brilliant!! Actually I'd expect it for the price :) Hope to see some great pics from you soon Sheila :)

hope to get some clear skies so i can try :lol:

Nice bit of kit there Sheila. Just keep Gizzy out the way of it. (All wood smells the same). :D

PMSL..... never thought of that :wacko:  he will have trouble going to the loo ever again if he tries it

Darn it Sheila - I'm loosing my fan club cos of you lmao :lol:

could never compete with you Kim :wub:

Lol - I think you just did - my fan club was Felix rofl :lol:

I'm sorry Kim, I don't quite know how to say this but...............I've met another mount! :D

I'm sorry Kim, I don't quite know how to say this but...............I've met another mount! :D

ROFL

Don't worry people, it will be another 6-8 months before she gets it working, even with super geek at the controls.

£50 for your old mount???????

Guest Kheldar

Don't worry people, it will be another 6-8 months before she gets it working, even with super geek at the controls.

£50 for your old mount???????

It's already working :spititout:

It's already working :spititout:

I will bear whitness to that I was there when it purred into life for the first time. :2thumbsup:

I will bear whitness to that I was there when it purred into life for the first time. :2thumbsup:

:D  :D    first movement there then... not quite first light