PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

Adapter for philips webcam to SW finderscope to allow for finder guider style guiding :o

Now the proud owner of a SW MN190 !! (Wanted one for ages!!)  :D

I guess a SW 200 PDS will be up for sale soon!

Edited by Ron Clarke

St120

Az4

Baader semi apo

Celestron XL Barlow

:)

I'd be interested to see what you think to the ST120 with and without the Semi Apo filter.

Have been thinking of getting the filter to use with my ST120.

Flight case from Maplins because they were finally back on offer! :D

Thanks for that Tobias.

Just got back from Maplins with a bargain, cheers.

Altair Astro Coma Corrector from Teslar. Thanks Tom.

glad it's got a new owner. Hope it suites your needs

Went to IAS today and got some anti vibration pads and a replacement RACI for the one that went missing at Wymeswold two meetings ago.

I know I loaned the right angled finder to someone to use with their dob which was a bit low for a tall chap with a straight through finder. But don't remember who it was or getting it back when I left early. If the person I loaned it to still has it please pm me. :)

Nice one Tom, sure is a step up from a hand held drill with optional wing and prayer attachment! :)

Guest flames UK

Explore scientific twilight 2 mount

Baader sky surfer 5 finder

2" di electric diagonal

This grab and go set up is gonna be a real lug and go , couldn't resist the mount . It's ultra smooth and you could hang a Boeing 747 off it :)

Seen as it can mount 2 scopes , got to pick a long focal length planet killer to compliment the st120 now .....mmmmm choices ?

Adapters for using a finder scope as a guider scope from the Show. (Oh and a SW MN190 scope!)