PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

A second hand pair of Coronado BinoMite Solar Bino's.

These are great, solar viewing accessible within seconds - don't know why they stopped making them?

Think I might start a sun spot diary.

They're only 10x25 binos from the makers of the PST, but great for casual solar observing. I like 'em. I'll let you have a bash with them at EMS2. Something to do in the day time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Celestron Skymaster 15x70 binoculars.

Monopod with pan and tilt head, for easy packing when I take the binos abroad.

very nice indeed Tom, if it`s cloudy it still a nice thing to look at and admire

Tis a thing of beauty. I loved my Quattro but this is in another league given it has a Baader Steeltrack it works out the same price as the 10CF with a focuser upgrade which is now essential as far as I'm converted because SW in there wisdom has changed the focuser on new stock and it's rubbish compared to the old one

So if anyone is in the market for a 10CF I highly recommend you try the UNC25410 from TS