PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

I thought exactly the same kim, although as baldrick says, I have a cunning plan.

Fingers crossed it works

Guest twintin

swapped by unused mak 127 and cg5gt for Heq5, now stripped and lubed (that reads a bit wrong!) works like a dream. Cheers KIm :cheers:  

Was also dead easy to polar align so hoping for a bit of clear sky to align it and away we go  :thumbsup:

ADM replacement puck and saddle for AZEQ6 GT. :)

Arrived this morning and fitted it - I always wonder why SW don't put more serious saddles on their big mounts - it seems academic... tut!

AT LAST!!!!

It has arrived, I only ordered it yesterday afternoon!

If anybody sees SWMBO it's one of those cheap American things ok?

22EC7807-80D7-4E0A-B6FC-D99997D77DA6_zps

Guest Kheldar

AT LAST!!!!

22EC7807-80D7-4E0A-B6FC-D99997D77DA6_zps

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE's FRUIT ON YOUR DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT LAST!!!!

Posted Image

PHWOAR!! That's nice Daz as I mentioned in another thread, that's next on my list and then I "think" I am done for a while :D

Get it on your 200P (if you haven't already!)

On my wish list Daz, although the thought of taking the front lens of the MN190 worries me, but there's a good thread on SGL!  :)

On my wish list Daz, although the thought of taking the front lens of the MN190 worries me, but there's a good thread on SGL!  :)

Remember to purchase the fitting kit at an extra £39, it does not come with the focuser.

Also, I think the MN190 has it's own fitting kit, check this.....

http://www.firstlightoptics.com/moonlite-focusers/moonlite-installation-kit-for-newtonian-focusers.html

Nice one Phil - and just when Jupiter's up getting nice and high and begging to be for it's photo to be snapped lol :)