PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Latest Purchases

Guest Kheldar

yay :D :D

It's a good value universal mount, between me and Wayne I'm sure we'll use it enough with the different bits and bobs we've already collected. :-/

Ha ha, just as we had a flocking phase, have I now started a focuser upgrade phase?

I suppose time will tell Daz but I had this one on the cards for a while but kept putting it off saying "oh I need to pay for this it that" but ten jus thought life will always be like that so just went for it finally.

I'll pop a picture of it on your place name cards at the Xmas do Felix ok? Hahaha! :lol:

Ha ha! Please don't Kim!! Lol!

I'm being a good boy Felix, only ordered the instillation kit etc and will order an Orange CR2 after Xmas! :)

Edited by Ron Clarke

I am not being good at all Ron and bought more stuff!

Moonlite 1.5 inch extension tube with brass compression ring fitting (not that bad)

Moonlite DC Motor Focuser and hand control (Quite bad!) from RVO On the upside my focus might get better-it's an investment!

SWMBO must not know! Seriously! :D

If she does you might be living up here again! (on ur own!!) :huh:

Lol you may be not far from the truth! :D

Felix, Ooops, but we're pleased you bought your initial purchase. :D

Yep Cazz, oops indeed lol! As you say though, my initial purchase has paved the way for yours and Wayne's :)

Some of us in (ELAC) are using snow boots from 'Shoe Zone' £16 a pair and brilliant!! :)

Also ordered 5M USB Active Repeater Cable Extension Lead for the QHY5 

Edited by Ron Clarke

Guest Kheldar

Just pressed the button on a small addition to my rig ......

skywatcher_eq8_mount.jpg

:ladyshock: :ladyshock: :ladyshock: :ladyshock: :ladyshock: :ladyshock: :ladyshock: :ladyshock: :ladyshock: :ladyshock: 

Edited by Kheldar

i just knew you would have to do it :D  well done , hope it half as good as they say it is ;)

Edited by Sheila