PM Tuckstar if you want an invite to the WhatsApp group before the EMS website closes. ×
  • Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

125mm Guidescope Rings on 33cm Dovetail - SOLD

Guest gfletcher

Guest gfletcher

I have for sale:

A pair of 125mm internal diameter Guidescope Rings mounted on a Skywatcher 33cm Dovetail.

Excellent condition

Bought new this setup would be £72

Looking for £45

Not knowing how to upload pics if you are interested then e mail me at fletcher.gj@googlemail.com  and I will send you pics.

The letter after the g is a j in my e mail address

Graham, to upload pics...

Get yourself a Dropbox, Flickr or similar account, it is free. I use dropbox and think it is simpler to use.

Copy the images to your Dropbox folder, should be similar on the other accounts, then right click an image in the dropbox folder and a menu appears, click "Dropbox" from the menu and then click "Copy Public Link".

At the top of your EMS reply text box, click the little rectangular image icon, a box appears entitled "Image Properties", paste the image URL (Public Link) into the box and click OK. The image will then appear in your post at the position you left the cursor.

Let's see what you are selling :) .

Perhaps I didn't explain it very well.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gybe_YlpAe4&feature=player_detailpage